16 More Days!

1 comments
I can't believe it's officially the 14th! This move is sneaking up on us and FAST. This past weekend my younger sister came up to spend some time with us before our move. I am just so happy to have her in my life. She promised to come visit us EVERY holiday. I am certainly looking forward to that.

My mom is coming up for the weekend. She is having a really hard time dealing with us moving. I can't really blame her. Like I've previously stated she has done a lot for us and it's really great to have her around. I am just really hoping this move is the right step for us as a family. Everything we do is for Nia's future and we want her to have the best so sacrifices must be made.

I finally started cleaning out our chaotic closet! The closets empty but now the living room and our bedroom look like a disaster zone. I'm in the process of organizing our clothes, the ones we are donating, what items we plan to take, things we are selling, the list goes on!

Below are a few pics from this weekend.





1 comments:

Terin said...

It's always like that with a move. Good luck with everything, and enjoy your family.