7 Days..

0 comments
This Monday Nia went to her first Red Sox game, shout out to Latrice! We had an amazing time and I am so grateful to have had that opportunity! Nia definitely had a great time and we plan to put the ticket stubs in her baby book!







I can't believe it's Thursday!! Time is seriously flying. For people who are moving we still have a lot of crap. People are coming by this weekend to pick up some stuff. Here is how I'd like for the next few days to go:

Monday we are throwing out pretty much anything, for trash day on Tuesday
Tuesday I'm hoping to have everything we are taking in boxes
Wednesday...Thursday the latest we should be bringing those boxes to UPS, returning cables boxes & etc to Comcast.
Thursday stay at my sisters

Lord...I hope this works out. Wish us luck!!

0 comments: