Teething 101

1 comments
My little munchkin is going through it!

A few days ago I felt something sharp while she was nibbling on my finger. I couldn't believe it...a tooth! We try to keep her as comfortable as possible and give her teething toys. Sometimes I even put them in the freezer for a few minutes.

A mom in my online playroom suggested an all natural teething oil that she was using for her little one so I ordered it. Originally I planned to get the hylands teething tablets, but out of impulse (and free shipping) I went ahead and bought the Punkin Butt Teething Oil.

As of now her tooth is actually visible. I've been trying to snap better pictures of it but that is almost impossible lol! It is on the bottom left side.

I know there isn't much I can do to completely relieve her of the pain and discomfort but I'm going to try my best to keep her happy!

1 comments:

sheena@sophistishe.com said...

She's so sweet! We loved the Hyland's tablets and also a little vanilla extract on the gums. I'm going to keep my eye on the teething oil for next time around :).